Welcome, Guest
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: the dating area

the dating area 6 years 5 months ago #15978

• Wilieuneno
  • Platinum Member
the dating area

Find me here!!! My name is Lillian

>>>>>>>>>> Click Here To Register And See More My Other Photos

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Mila

>>>>>>>>>> Click Here To Register And See More My Other Photos

Find me here!!! My name is Kyleigh

<<< CLICK HERE >>>

Kevin Durant's giant tattoo shout-out to Rick James isn't sitting well ... with Rick James' son. We got rapper/singer Taz James outside the Mondrian Hotel, and while he respects KD's homage ... Taz points out KD never made a call. As he put it, "You gotta get permission big boy!" Seems like he's mostly joking, but the not-so-funny part is Taz keeps referring to his friend, "Brandon" ... aka Lil B... and his curse.
Bad news for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar ... the NBA legend has been ordered to pay more than $900k to a famous auction house for backing out of a deal to sell a bunch of his memorabilia ... Kareem had been at war with Julien's Auctions for years -- after a 2012 deal to sell 400 items went south. Kareem went to the auction house in 2014 and physically removed some of the items. Julien's sued Kareem -- claiming they also made a $300k donation to his foundation as part of the deal to sell the items -- but he refused to refund the money when he backed out of the sale.
A Stipe Miocic vs. Jon Jones superfight ain't on the table anymore ... but was it ever?? We spoke to the heavyweight champ on the heels of Jon's failed steroids test ... and Stipe says he hadn't heard of a potential matchup with Jones till Dana White mentioned it to reporters. "I had no idea. I was like, 'That's news to me,'" Miocic told TMZ Sports. Stipe's not ruling out a fight with Jones down the road -- but with JJ sidelined for who knows how long, he says he's looking to pull a Conor McGregor ... and fight heavyweight boxing champ Anthony Joshua!
Diddy's twin daughters were surrounded by drugs and even covered in a mysterious white powder ... this according to a new lawsuit filed against the baby mama Nanny Dawn Drago says she worked for Diddy's ex, Kim Porter, from 2011 to 2012. Drago claims in the lawsuit -- obtained by TMZ -- Porter chain-smoked pot in the house while the young girls were home. But Drago claims marijuana was not Kim's only drug of choice. She alleges she found cocaine as well, and on one occasion she says she was driving the kids to school and noticed they were covered "in a white powdery substance." Drago claims the kids had gotten into "a bag containing the powder, along with clear capsules, filled with another powdery substance in a bag in the back seat." Drago says she confronted Porter, who said the bag contained "medicine."
Eric Dickerson is convinced Ezekiel Elliott is innocent -- and says the NFL overstepped by punishing the Dallas Cowboys star after prosecutors declined to press charges in his domestic violence case. The NFL Hall of Famer didn't mince words at the Malibu Chili Cook-Off this weekend when talking about the situation to TMZ Sports -- "I think they shoulda stayed out of it. The NFL should have stayed out of it." Dickerson says if Zeke DID physically abuse his girlfriend, the punishment is still too harsh -- he feels a 3-game suspension would have been more appropriate. But the bigger issue ... Dickerson says he doesn't think Zeke committed a crime or did ANYTHING warranting a punishment.
And the award for best drunken Comic-Con video goes to .... Ezra Miller, aka The Flash! Ezra, who plays the speedy guy was swarmed by fans Saturday night in San Diego, and dropped some Flash trivia on them ... regarding booze. The way he explains it, his "Justice League" character can't help but handle his liquor. Not sure that's true for Ezra though. Anyway, one fan wasn't buying it and jokingly asked to smell Ezra's breath. He got way more than a whiff of his breath ... he got a full-on kiss! Fan appreciation is what Comic-Con's all about.
One of Kim Zolciak's sons is in the hospital recovering from an operation after he was bitten by a dog this weekend. Kim posted a pic Sunday of 4-year-old Kash Kade Biermann in a hospital bed, with a pretty gnarly description. Apparently, he's been there since Saturday night after he was bitten by a dog ... which sent him to the operating room. In the post, Kim says Kash suffered "traumatic injuries" and the operation lasted a couple hours. The whole family seems to be there by his side. Kim noted she'd be missing her guest spot on Andy Cohen's show Sunday night.

biggest uk dating site
guys dating older girls
bug.com dating girl girl marrage thelove
search all dating websites
yahoo dating site
black people dating web site
plentyoffish com 100 free online dating service

free on-line dating service
strontium isotope dating
dating your ex's best friend
interracial dating catholic
member dating sites
www dating indiatimes
how long between dating and wedding
100 free south african dating
jewish dating israel
jew dating
single parent dating online
free dating sites for women looking for younge men
nigeria girls dating
lovebyrd dating service

alyson dating michalka ricky ullman
dating hot russian woman
dating bipolar
ogunleye dating
extramarital dating site
interracial dating ohio
jefree star dating
platinum select dating
free new zealand online dating
jensen ackles and danneel harris dating
nolan gerard funk and tammin sursok dating
daytona beach dating
calderdale dating

garage.forumup.it/viewtopic.php?p=47002&mforum=garage#47002
artsandvines.com/phpBBforum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=406769
www.forum.caliskankadinlar.com/index.php?topic=10099.new#new
cash.org.ua/forum/index.php?topic=181053.new#new
mdmatherapyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6615&p=32847#p32847
forum.hndcomputer.com/viewtopic.php?pid=367944#p367944
dnd-solutions.com/Tesla/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=475890
blackpork.ru/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14167
brick-stone.eu/index.php/forum/suggestio...ating-a-woman#319273
gan3.com/forumcdt12-0-21.html
w.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=3710867&extra=
revistafreeway.com/index.php/forum/sugge...ry-statistics#235890
www.blumenboom.ru/forum/index.php?topic=93637.new#new
phpwebquest.org/interpet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=168666

7xFx0EmdnNh1x6vmuTeBGu0AQhPzL75V5pvb7Kc1JQLkl1gD3ow
The administrator has disabled public write access.